TYS Presents: Tapping Into Health with Anna Hinds
Saturday, January 27th, 2018 at TYS | Register Here.
Growing up with parents who were always studying the latest nutritional concepts, by osmosis I became an observer of health trends–along with trying many of them myself–diving into one diet or protocol after another–the Atkins Diet, South Beach, The Zone Diet, Paleo, Vegetarian, Ketogenic–you name it. Always in search of that one RIGHT diet.
The one theme that kept showing up was the contradictions in different nutritional studies, such as:
Fish is healthy…..but what about the mercury?
Vegetarian sounds the most enlightened, but where on earth am I going to get my protein?
Fats make you fat, and give you high cholesterol….well, actually it turns out the right fats may be essential for health and weight loss. What?!Fast-forward to becoming a health coach, I also noticed that what was one person’s miracle food might be another person’s poison, or affect their body in a completely different way.
So, how does one decipher what foods are right for them? And how does one master the maze of nutritional concepts, diets, and supplements out there?
Based on these observations, those questions (and their answers) have become my passion.
And my main point of focus as a health coach: to help people unlock their own intuition about food for their unique nutritional needs.
We are going to dive into this very topic. Unique nutrition for a unique YOU.
One of the cool things about this workshop is that I’ve divided it up into two, 55-minute sections. You can take one or both sections, depending on where you are in your health journey.
Level ONE is for you if want to:
- Learn the 5 secrets to eating
- Know the 3 questions to ask yourself when choosing food
- Discover “Intuitive Eating” – unique nutrition for a unique you
- Tap into your body’s wisdom to decipher what foods are right for you.
Level TWO is for you if you:
- Are putting forth a lot of effort regarding your health and not seeing results
- Struggle to eat the foods you know are good for you
- Find yourself stress eating, binge-eating or overeating on toxic foods
- Have some knowledge of nutrition but would like to take it up a level (or two!)
- Want some secrets and science behind working with your mind to heal your body
Friends, 2018 is for YOU. It’s about feeling vibrant, healthy and free. On and off your mat.
It’s not about conforming to one “right” diet, it’s about finding out what foods are right for you.
Tapping Into Health, January 27, 1-3 pm
Both Workshops | Members $79, Non-members $99