Welcome to The Yoga Stand! Here are a few things you need to know to get started with yoga.
• Complete an Online Electronic Waiver ahead of time.
• Arrive 15 minutes early for your first class to avoid class interruptions and for security the door is locked at the beginning of class.
• We encourage you to bring your own yoga mat (we do have a mat rental available for $2). Blocks and straps are provided. Sweat towels and yogi toes are available for rent.
• Water is highly encouraged during your practice. Bring your own or we have bottled water available for $1 (cash only).
• Please be aware that our classes are Hot Power Vinyasa Yoga and the yoga room is held at 90 degrees and approximately 50% – 60% humidity.
• Click under Info/Class Schedule above to find the class schedule.
• Classes are taught for “all levels” meaning beginners and advanced practitioners are welcome. Check out our FREE New Beginner Workshop.
• Reservations are encouraged and can be made with our online system. If you need to cancel we appreciate you taking the time to go online and early cancel your reservation. Your account will be credited back for the unattended class to use at a future time. If you bought a class package then the same thing applies. An unattended class will be credited back to use at a future date. Expirations apply. (Please check the Policies page for expiration details).
Steps for New Students
Complete an Online Electronic Waiver and arrive 15 minutes early for your first class as the door locks promptly at class time