The beauty is that people often come here for the stretch, and leave with a lot more.
- Please be on time, the front door locks on time. If class has started and you are in the seating area, just enter quietly, doing your best not to disturb the practice.
- Please remember to sign in legibly on the studio sign in sheet.
- Please do NOT wear shoes at any time in the practice area.
- You may leave the classroom at anytime to use the restroom or refill your water bottle. Please be mindful and limit your distraction to the class.
- Make sure you are hydrated.
- Please turn off cell phones and pagers. Please inform your instructor if you need to have a pager or phone in class for emergencies. If you must have a phone in class, please turn your phone to vibrate or silence then place under the corner of your mat or towel. Thank you for understanding.
- Yoga is done barefoot! No socks, jackets or extra clothing is necessary. Please leave all personal belongings outside the practice area. Also, be mindful of scents you wear on your body and clothing. The smells can be very strong in class.
- Noble Silence – Please stay quiet at all times in the studio practice area. If you must ask a question or need to communicate, please use a whisper voice. The practice area is not a social time. It is time for meditation, inner reflection, and silence. Questions can be answered before and after class. Thank you for understanding.
- Please do not leave class early. The last pose, savasana, is one of the most important poses in yoga and can be distracting to others in the class when you leave.
- Please clean up around your area when leaving class.
- As a Member of The Yoga Stand, the studio provides towels as a service for you. Please be mindful as to the number of towels used and return the clean, unused towels to the shelves. If you are renting the towels (2 for $1) or yogitoes ($2) from our studio we do offer an amenities charge of $15 up front payment and each time you visit our studio you can let the front desk know to deduct it from your tab. We also accept cash for our smaller items such as towels, water, electrolytes and yogitoes rentals.
- Please clean the blue blocks after class and your mat if you purchase a mat rental. Mat cleaner is provided at the studio.
- If you have an empty plastic water bottle at the end of class, the studio provides a blue recycle bin for your disposal.
- If you lose something, we have a lost and found area. We are not responsible for any items left at the studio. After 30 days, items left are donated or discarded.